We are not a headhunting service. We work on retainer to align our interests with yours, so we aren’t just firing resumes in hopes of nabbing a commission.
We operate with the mindset that we are part consultants and part integrated team members -- to bring you an external, objective perspective while being as emotionally invested in your success as your own people.
- companies where the difference between top performers and average hires can be 5x or 10x to the bottom line
- small or stealth companies with unknown brands that need to compete directly with big brands
- companies that need to scale their recruiting beyond their own network
- companies that are attracting recruits well but need to focus on retention
- companies that just want to get bodies in the office yesterday
- companies who see recruiting just as a cost and not as investment
- short-sighted companies who talk a good game while recruiting but don’t deliver on their promises
When smart leaders are preparing for growth, they ask us to help build their teams for long-term success.
EXAMPLE CLIENT CASES
“Recruit or Die should be a college recruiter’s bible! Everyone on the IBM team will get a copy!”
- Eletta Kershaw, IBM University recruiting and relations
“If you want a great organization, you need to hire amazing people. These days, if you want amazing people, you need to earn them. This book shows you how. I can’t imagine hiring on campus without a copy.”
- Seth Godin, bestselling author, The Dip